Monday, July 29, 2013

Blonde, YouTube, Workout

You've heard the saying "blondes have more fun" well I don't know if that's necessarily true, but I'm loving my blonde hair! It's just highlighted not completely blonde, but it's enough of a change for me. I was feeling frumpy and needed something new.

While I'm on the subject of trying new things, I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel. I get a lot of emails about my makeup, and just different products I use. I thought the YouTube channel would be an easy way to show my routines. Obviously the 35 seconds on keek doesn't give me enough time!! They are quick routines, but not that quick!

On another note, I went on a walk today. Yes, a walk. I've basically decided that I'm just not cut out to be a runner. I have. A few issues with uneven hips, causing my legs to hurt....and even walking I'm in a ton of pain. 1/2 mile into my walk today and I was in pain. Now my heel is hurting so bad I can barely walk. Ugh!!! So I don't really know what the answer to this problem is. Do I push through the pain and hope that over time some of it will get better? Am I in so much pain because I just started doing this? Anyone else gave pain in ankles and shins when you first started trying to get moving? Tips would be appreciated! :)







2 comments:

  1. Life is definitely better blonde! :) Your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to revive my youtube channel, but I really need a new camera first!

    ReplyDelete