Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Making the time

I always feel like a poser when I say "work out" there is really no way that the mess I make of myself on that treadmill is a "work out" I am going so sllllloooooowwww. It's not that I'm worn out, it's that I'm in so much pain. I have shin splints, and some heal pain that makes me say lots of bad words!

I feel like part of the pain is because I don't work out enough. I'm really hit or miss with it. I have good intentions, but rarely ever get it done. Yes, I'm a SAHM you'd think I have all the time in the world. And, I should. But I have a 1 yr old to go along w my 4 yr old.....and the little one climbs me, literally climbs me with every workout I try! I really need to start trying to get it done during his nap. But, usually instead of working out, I try to clean something that's hard to get done whole he's up. So my goal is to start making my workout a priority!!

I always see the workout pics on Instagram during the day, and think "damn, I need to get it done" I have to make the time!! I want to try Zumba!!! But it's an hour video.....I do not have that much time! So we'll see what I can figure out!!

How do you make time for your work out? What tips do you have for a mom with small children, and no one to watch them? A gym isn't in the budget for this SAHM so all workout ideas must be done at home! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment