Thursday, August 1, 2013

Who Are You? Linkup!

I'm joining kimmy in answering some questions. I thought it sounded fun, and well lets face it,  I love link-ups!
 Photobucket
1. List 20 random facts about yourself
1. I'm 30
2. I have 2 sons
3. I've been married for 5 years
4. We got engaged after only 10 months of dating.
5. My hubs is 8.5 yrs older than me
6. I'm an only child
7. I hated being an only child
8. My favorite color is purple
9. I'm very emotional
10. I love cars, and know every make and model.
11. I love music
12. My iPod ranges from Boston, Styx, poison, Aerosmith, a bunch of country, to a bunch of rap
13. I want to lose 60 pounds
14. I love makeup and hair
15. I went to Kent State University
16. I'm a morning person
17. I live in Ohio
18. I'm obsessed w dog the bounty hunter, and his son Leland
19. I love reality tv
20. I'm sometimes a fb creeper


2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and why they become fears

1. Cancer. I have a fear of me, or someone close to me getting cancer. It's everywhere, seems to be caused by everything, and there are constantly commercials, or posts on fb about it. It scares me, because I see it everywhere. I cannot even read the posts about children. I can't take it. It has become a thought in my head on a daily basis.

2. Car accidents. I worry when driving with my kids. I'm not worried about my driving, I'm worried about the other idiots out there. Maybe this is because my hubs is a paramedic and goes on tons of accidents....so I know they happen close to home, and they happen a lot. Whatever the reason, I don't like it!

3. Not losing this weight, and gaining more. I seriously am afraid that I will never get what it takes to get this weight off. I have a fear that I will just keep gaining and gaining. The amount I have to lose, scares me. I keep asking myself "are you tired of being this way yet?" I must not be or it would be gone by now!

3. Describe your relationship with your spouse

Hmm, our relationship is different than most. My hubs is gone A LOT. He's working, nothing crazy like going to bars or anything. We don't see each other much, like for 3 days at a time sometimes. When he is home, we are slightly disconnected because we both have our own routines. He has things he needs to get done when he's home, like mow the grass, and sleep lol. It is not an exaggeration when I say we NEVER have time alone. There are periods when I feel like a single mom! But, he works so hard for us, and I'm so thankful for him! Regardless of how much we see each other, there is still a lot of love in our marriage. We are happy.....stressed at times, but happy. He's the most loving man I've ever met. He gives so much, thankful for him every single day, the love of my life for sure.


4. List 10 things I would tell my 16 yr old self
1. He will never be "the one"
2. Half of these people will amount to nothing
3. You probably won't be friends with half of these people after high school
4. You are so skinny!
5. Getting good grades is worth it, but yeah you're right....you won't use most of this stuff later
6. Stop being such a pushover! You're better than that!
7. You are smarter than you think
8. Be patient.
9. You deserve better!
10. There is so much more to life than high school,

5. List 5 things that make you happy right now

1. My boys. My whole world
2. My hubs. Love him
3. Being a SAHM
4. My family.
5. Duck dynasty reruns.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I got engaged after 10 months too!

    I love that you're a boy mom. I have one son, but if we have another one, I would love to have another boy.

    Aw you hated being an only child? I loved it!

    Sounds like we have quite a bit in common! My dad is director of a 911 center and my grandpa was a fire chief. So I have a sort of firefighter family too. :) Glad to have found you through Kimmy's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh duck dynasty. I still havent watched! Thanks for linking up with me lovahhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete