6. If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
1. No more sickness! Healthy, happy people all around!
2. For everyone in this world to have enough money for what they need. I'm not talking luxuries, I mean for all those people who struggle to put food on the table...for their job to pay them enough that they won't struggle anymore.
3. I wish that you could visit heaven, and see all your friends and family whenever you wanted to.
7. What is your dream job, and why?
My dream job is to own a daycare/preschool center. I have looked at many buildings in the past, and just never took the chance. The overhead is just so much. But, someday....once my kids start school I think we will revisit this idea. Right now, I just don't want my kids to have to grow up in it, if that makes sense. With a new business, I would have to be there all the time. I just don't want that for my kids right now. Then after it's opened a few years, and on its feet.....I want to pay people to run it, lol. I will be the owner, and still make all the decisions but, I want to only be there when I want to be there. (which would still probably be a lot) I just want the freedom of having quality people on my side to take care of things when I'm not there. Why is this my dream job? Because through college, and even out of college I worked in many daycares, and I can honestly say that there is only one that I would have ever considered sending my own children to. Daycare workers are highly underpaid, and most of the time over educated for what they are allowed to do with the kids. I was working in a daycare center with a bachelors degree making $11 an hour. Ummm no thanks. My goal would be to have quality employees, and make it worth their time. If you pay people crap, crap people will apply. Sorry, but that's the truth! I worked many years for no money, because I love children. So basically, I want employees just like me! haha! :) No that doesn't mean I want them to work cheap....I would pay them for what they do! I want to make it worth their time, to be great at what they do. I believe the way people are treated impacts the way they perform most definitely. I want my center to be a place, that I would have no problem leaving my own children in. This coming from someone who has never let anyone watch my boys besides my parents!
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe why
1. My Dad. He's a successful business owner, worked hard, and is self made. To meet him, you'd never know what he does for a living, and you'd never know the amount of money he has. He's very modest, and down to earth. He helps others without a thought, and is an excellent employer. He pays his employees well, and offers them good benefits. He takes care of his company.
2. My Mom. She influences me just about everyday whether it's in a good way, or a bad way. lol. She influences me to clean my house, haha. Her thoughts a lot of times become my thoughts whether I like it or not.
3. My husband. He changed my life when I met him. For the better of course. He works hard, and it lets me see that hard work pays off. He always made me see that I am worth way more than I thought I was. That I deserve to be loved. soo sappy, lol
4. My Grandma. She worked, took care of 2 kids, and a house. My grandpa worked a lot, so she was on her own a lot of the time. I admire her for taking care of the finances, as well as being a working mom for many years. Making it to all the functions for the kids, and still getting dinner on the table every night. She influences me, to see that I can do it, and when my hubs isn't here....there is no time to sit any bellyache about it.....you do what you gotta do.
5. My boys. They make me strive to be a better person and mother everyday. They make my life worth living. They bring me so much joy, and so much stress!! I couldn't imagine my life without them. They are my everything.
That's all I have. I don't really have any famous people who have influenced me, or anything like that. Just my little ole family.
|Cole and Daddy at the Memorial Day Parade|
10.Describe your most embarrassing moment
When my husband and I first started dating, we were laying on the couch together.....and I sneezed, and something else happened at the same time! Yikes! I thought I would die of embarrassment. It was terrible, but I lived through it.....and so did he! lol