Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Who are you? Part 4

Who are you? Part 4

What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1. My boys; by far my greatest accomplishment! Love them more than words can say!
2. My husband; he was totally different than anyone from my past. Thank goodness.
3. Graduating from college
4. Owning a home by the age of 24
5. No credit card debt!! May sound crazy, but we don't even have a credit card! Used to have two, paid them off 2 yrs ago, and have never opened any more!

What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

Being content in my own skin. I have lost a lot of confidence with gaining this weight. I wish I still had the self pride I used to have!

What do you think your spouse loves most about you?

That I can take a joke. We laugh and joke with each other all the time. It would be pretty boring around here if we weren't having any fun.

How did you feel the moment you became a parent?

Scared ! Lol. I never knew that kind of love existed. I have never been so worried, or so in love with anything in my life.

Describe 3 significant childhood memories

1. Family vacations with our best friends. Most of the time to myrtle beach
2. My grandparents apple orchard. I remember "helping" with the apples with my cousins every evening.
3. Being excited every Friday night to go to the football games. We always went even when I was in elementary school. I couldn't wait for Friday night! Felt like such a big kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment