Monday, August 26, 2013

Drugstore Makeup

I'm pretty crazy about watching youtube videos about makeup, and following some ladies on keek who post fotd (face of the day) pics. Yes, it took me a minute to figure out what fotd meant, so I thought I would clarify in case you were as clueless as I was!

I love seeing what they do with makeup, because I get bored with the same look all the time. And, let's face it....I'm a stay at home mom...I need makeup in my life or I'll get frumpy in a hurry! But, in these videos most of the products are expensive. The only non-drug store products I use are the naked pallet, and naked 2 pallet, and I JUST got those in July for my birthday. I'm late to the party, I know. I know.

I thought I'd list some of the drug store products I have, and like.....in case like me, you are on a budget!

Some of these products, I really like....some I'm looking for something a little better. Let me know what you use!

Foundation: Loreal Lumi Foundation. This is NOT a full coverage foundation. It's very sheer. I am on the hunt for something with a little more coverage for fall and winter. Suggestions?
L'Orealpd-detailMain-2246795
Blush: Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink.....LOVE! :)

Eyeliner: Revlon Hipster ......I bought this after a haul I watched on the best drugstore eyeliner done by makeupgeektv on youtube. I'm not sure I have the exact one she has. It's ok....I don't really have much to compare it to. Someday I will splurge and get an eyeliner from Mac. I have also used mabeline gel liner. I like it......but mine gets clumpy....and I don't think I have the right brush or something.


 
Mascara: Loreal Beauty Tubes. I like this stuff.....but I hate that I can't get it off without being in the shower. It comes off in little balls. You literally think your eyelashes are falling out! But it's good for now.

Lipstick: I have used wet n wild because it's cheap. It DOES not stay on. Prob why it's cheap. I have also tried the loreal 24 hour stuff. The shade I have now, DOES NOT last either.....I have also tried Cover Girl color stay. Again, DOES NOT stay on. Maybe it's me?? taking suggestions for lip color!

What are your favorite drug store products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment