Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Decor



This week most of the schools in the area, began their new school year. When school starts that always means fall to me. Fall is my favorite season. I love to decorate for fall, inside and out. I'm trying my best to hold off until after Labor Day. We'll see!! All these things I'm finding on Pinterest, are making it very hard to wait! Annnnd nothing makes me clean more than redecorating!! Here are some of of the things I'm loving for fall decor.











I hope I can make my house look half as good as these people did. We will find out. It's taking everything I have not to go to the pumpkin patch already. I keep reminding myself that it's still August lol. It's been a rainy two days in Ohio. Perfect time to start decorating inside right? Have you started decorating yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment