Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fun


Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch! It was visit 1/3 coming up! I love fall and everything that goes with it, so that's fine by me!  

We spent about 3 hrs there....but an hr of that was spent waiting in line for the hayride! Ahhhh, but that's really the only reason Cole wanted to go, so we did it!! 
We had a good time! Got stuck in a down pour on the way back to the car....I had a white shirt on, and when we got back to the car we found that I had left the vent to the sunroof open. Oops!! :) we went to dinner afterwards where Drew decided that he would throw food at my friend multiple times! Ahhhh to be 18 months old again! Maybe we need to take a break from restaurants for a while. I kind of remember doing that with Cole at about the same age. 

On a side note; I have started eating more calories in order to jump start weight loss. I follow the number www.fat2fitradio.com suggested for me. I was having no luck my way, so I'll try this way! Yesterday was the first day I started trying to eat more. Felt like I was going to explode!!! Lol. Apparently 1200 calories a day is not enough to get you started burning calories?? Hopefully this starts to work for me!!









No comments:

Post a Comment