Monday, September 9, 2013

21 Day Challenge

Ahhh!! I don't know what I just committed to, but it scares me to death! A friend/neighbor of mine and her coworkers are doing a 21 day challenge. 

Just reading all that blows my mind! To make it even scarier, we are not just doing it for 21 days.....but for as long as it takes! Yikes! I use food as comfort. So to take my comfort away really scares me. But, I know it has to be done. I'm so miserable with the way I look right now. I had Cole take pictures of me from the front and back. OMGEEEE I wanted to cry. I avoid the camera at all costs normally. But, I had to face it! It was not pretty. So really, I have no choice but to do this challenge. 

I've also decided that I want to start running, or at least try. I've got to start making some big changes. This half way, but not really approach hasnt done anything for me. Time to step it up, and suck it up! I am terrified lol. But those pictures my son took yesterday....say it all. I won't share those just yet. But, I will share this scary pic!! I got my hair highlighted again and I don't think it was quite time yet, because I am like white blonde!! 

Look out! Hopefully that fades soon or we will need sunglasses around here! 


2 comments:

  1. Life is better blonde :)

    I'm with you... I've been totally half-assing it lately and obviously haven't made any progress. Someone told me yesterday that I looked like I've lost weight... in my head I was laughing because I know all the horrible decisions I've been making certainly haven't translated to weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to follow suit! AND I love, love, love the blonde!

    ReplyDelete