Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish This Sentence Link Up

My happy place....My room after my kids go to bed. Watching my shows, painting my nails, and checking fb a million times. Tonight, you know I'll be watching the Honey Boo Boo commitment ceremony. Don't judge!

What ever happened to...That show "Just the 10 of us" I loved that show!

So what if I.....can't get my 18 month old son off the darn bottle!!

E! Needs a reality show about... The modern moms!! C'mon A&E has modern dads! 

My go to fast food meal is.....a number 1 at Wendy's. that's a single w no onions!! Yum!  And a big freaking coke!!!!

You might not know that I..... Am my own worst enemy!  

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is....Tom Brady. Also like Jake Plummer. Where did he even go??

If I could.....I would find a good legit job I can do from home!!!!! Who can help me with this?!? Anyone?? I have a bachelors, help!! 

My personality is awesome because...I have a big heart, and like to laugh a lot. 

Twerking is.....ummm I'm ashamed to say, I don't even know what this means lol

I think it's super gross when....pregnant women take bare belly pics. I know I know pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Take all the belly pics you want with clothes on! But for the love, I cannot look at pregnant women's belly buttons. Omgeee, I gag. I know I'm a minority..,.i didn't take one preggo pic, I just dont get into that lol

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus....honey you're name is Destiny Hope. And your hair is a mess just as much as your life!! You are definitely taking a toll on your dads achey breaky heart!


4 comments:

  1. Mel was just telling me about Modern Dads. I need to check it out! Hope you're well, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 No Onions for me as well... And TOM BRADY!! Yumminess

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 No Onions for me as well... And TOM BRADY!! Yumminess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I COULD NOT AGREE MORE ABOUT BARE BELLIES.
    that is so sick to me.

    ReplyDelete