Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Reunion

This weekend is my husbands class reunion. It's kind of fancy! He spoke to two fellow classmates and they are wearing suits!! Which means I have to get something to wear in a hurry! Probably a dress. I do not look good in dresses since I've gained all this weight! 

I'm freaking out! My hair situation is not going well either! I want some dark back in my hair. It's too blonde....
My roots are too light, I need more dark to balance the dark eyebrows! 
I asked my hubs yesterday "why does it feel like I have more to do for this reunion than you do?" His response was....because you do! Ahh this is not even right lol. I have a hair situation to correct, and now a dress to find! Ahhh. I've found a few dresses I like but haven't tried any on yet. 
Now I don't even feel like this is dressy enough! Help!!! 
I looooove this jumpsuit but I know I can't pull that off. I may or may not make it to this reunion!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment