Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Photo Dump!

Today, I FINALLY got our Christmas cards made! I will have them in my possession in an hour!! I usually have them in the mail by Dec. 1! I'm slacking this year! It took 2 nights of trying to get cute photos, with Drew screaming....and turns out....I still didn't really get anything good with the ones I took! But, the card looks cute....and that's all that matters! Here are some of the pics I used.



Pretty rough, except for my cheesin Santa Cole! But, I used them anyway! What's a Christmas card without a crying baby anyway, right?
Here are a few pics from the studio we had taken last weekend






I swear, Drew does smile! You put the camera in front of the kid and he freezes!! Cole has been Mr. Photogenic from the beginning! Drew doesn't dig picture time! We'll get there......maybe! ;)
Not a whole lot going on with this post today, just a bunch of my favorite subject in the whole world.....my babies!!
Happy Thursday!! It's ALMOST FRIDAY!!! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment