Friday, December 14, 2012

Polar Express

Polar Express! Today, I'm just showing you a few Polar Express pics! We had a great time, and Drew did wonderful! (I was worried) However, when we got home that night, he was breathing heavy, and running a fever. Back to the Dr. yesterday and ear infection still isn't clearing up. Hubs faxed in the paperwork to have his tubes put in, as early as next week! :(  I'm not the least bit excited, but we've gotta do it!

Anyway.....All Aboard the Polar Express!!
My little Santa babies! Sitting on my parents laps.

               We had a bottle disaster with Drew's santa pajama top...so onesie it is! My sweet boys!
                                         Both boys getting their tickets punched by the conductor!
                                                            Arriving at the North Pole!
                                                                      Cole and Santa
                                                                  Drew and Santa
                                                         Drew's favorite part of the ride!
And the hubs and I....he actually smiled a little!!
We all had a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment