Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa Picture Fail Linkup!


button
After going through these pictures today, I'm not sure if Santa is the reason for the fail, or Moms awesome photography! wow. Some of these are pretty rough! Let it be known that the ONLY professional picture we have of Cole with Santa, was his first Christmas. He HATES Santa. We have santa pics from every year but just not all from the mall. We will do the mall thing this year though, since it's Drew's first Christmas!

Christmas 2009: Cole's First Christmas
                                    See what I mean? Wow awesome job with the camera Mom!

                                             I had to add my little Santa baby in! So sweet!

Christmas 2010:

Another great photo moment for Mom. This was at my hubs work Christmas party....He was working that day, thats why he's wearing his uniform lol...and if you look closely, Cole is climbing him! Did I mention he's not a Santa fan?

Christmas 2011:

                                            

                     Come on Cole, take a picture with Mommy on the Polar Express!.....FAIL! and holy dark hair! Yikes!
            Wouldn't go to Santa, Santa had to come with him....while sitting on Grammy's lap!

Christmas 2012: We don't have our Santa pics yet....bad mom....but here is a santa hat disaster from Drew....I hope this isn't a little preview of our Santa pics!
Polar Express pics coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen! I have a Drew myself and yours had huge, cute cheeks just like mine did! Have fun at the Polar Express tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete