Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I got nothin'

Last night Mickey's Christmas was on.....Cole and I watched, kind of. He's not real into Mickey Mouse, never has been. Odd? But, we had it on....and watched most of it...but the best part, drinking hot chocolate with my little man! He drank it with a straw....and his was more like "luke-warm chocolate" Which is probably why he wasn't a big fan! :)

Tomorrow we board the Polar Express for the second time. We went last year as well. Cole loves that movie even though I think it's absolutely the weirdest movie EVER! Drew is going with us, which should be interesting since he wants to be down all the time now. We'll see how that goes!

I have yet to post pics of our Christmas decor! I think about it in the evenings but then I always think my house isn't clean enough in the background for the pictures! lol. We'll get there....maybe.


On another note: I had my VERY FIRST email with a question in it! I was so excited, lol. It was a makeup question. I'm flattered because I basically do nothing to myself during the week, what I do is very simple. So I'm going to run with that question, and do a WHOLE POST, lol....why? because I'm so excited that someone asked! haha.
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment