Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Linkup

button

Yikes, I know I'm a day late with the linkup....but better late than never, right?

Questions:

What's your favorite holiday movie? I like the Hallmark movies, and the lifetime movies! In fact, my Mom and I have actually bought many of them, so that we are sure to see them all, every year! ONE of my favorites is called "Secret Santa" it has Jenny Garth in it. Check it out!


Do you have any special traditions? We go to church every Christmas Eve (not just at Christmas, lol) and Every Christmas morning....my aunt, my 2 cousins, their families, my parents, and my family always have breakfast at my grandparents house, and then open gifts with them. (After we've done our Santa stuff at home)
What's your favorite ornament or decoration?Both of my boys "baby's first christmas" ornaments, and a big bulb with my name on it. It's huge. My grandpa got it for me when I was little. He passed away in July, so this is our first christmas without him....this bulb is extra special to me this year!
Best gift you've ever received?My parents give us a nice chunk of cash each Christmas so that's always nice.....but my hubs always gets me good gifts, I don't have a favorite...he always gets good stuff

Worst gift you've ever received? Popcorn, lol

Favorite winter accessory? Boots, Boots, and MORE BOOTS!

Real tree or fake? Fake, I've never had a real one because I'm allergic to them! Sad huh! Now my boys are allergic to them too!

When and how did you find out that Santa was not real? How sad is this?! I think was in 4th grade! I feel like I was a little late in the game, lol. For some reason we spent the night at my aunts house, to wake up on Christmas morning with my cousins......and my two cousins and I watched my aunt take my cousins new bike down the stairs. That was it, lol
(She obviously didn't know we were watching!)

1 comment: