Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas in Full Swing!

I just finished both my boys Christmas shopping!! I feel a slight bit of relief. It was ALL done online. I never have the chance to go shopping without the kiddos with me, which makes Santa's job tough! I can breathe easy about that now.....but there is still the other 18 people we buy for! ugh. lol It's a crazy amount. But with 6 nieces and nephews, grandparents, parents.....it adds up! and that's not even including anything for my daycare kids yet!  It's going to look like a loading dock on my front porch soon!


I did most for my boys on amazon (except 3 things) and since we are prime members....I paid $0 for shipping and my order was $300! I'm pretty excited about that!

I still have a long way to go with the shopping stuff, but at least now if my kids are with me when I'm out...it's not a big deal because they are DONE! did I mention that I am DONE shopping for my boys? :)


This weekend we had family pictures done. My plan was to (like I always do) have our cards made right then and there at the studio, with the pics we just had taken. The studio we go to, prints your pics within 15 min and off you go with your pictures. It's awesome. But this year, I could not stand the way I looked in any of our family pics....so I didn't get ANY of them. The ones of my boys were cute and I got lots of those....but, I wanted a family pic on our card, and since I didn't get any of them......no card. So sometime this week, we need to take some pics of us in front of the tree, so that I can get the cards made...and sent out.

Do you do Elf on the Shelf? This is our first year. Cole named the elf, Richard. Which cracks me up! Richard is Cole's middle name (named after my dad). I can't help myself from laughing each time Cole is on the hunt for "wichard" as he says. So funny. He's really digging this elf stuff! But, we must have an elf that lives on the wild side.....because "wichard" moves multiple times a day! I think Daddy enjoys the little guy a little bit too ;)

Drew is getting into the Christmas spirit as well. He can't seem to leave the Christmas tree alone! I take him away from it, and he goes right back! He seems to have found a favorite branch! Same one every time! Although it's super cute to see his little fingers go for the tree, I've had enough buddy. Leave it alone! :) Probably no chance of that happening right? Oh well, it's cute!

Hoping to get some good pics of our decor tonight. Love seeing all the tree pics! I'm a sucker for white lights, and I swore as a child I would have colored lights as an adult! My Mom always had white lights, and I wanted colored so bad! Well, look at me now. Every light on the outside of my house is white too! I had good intentions, lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment