Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh What A Night! - and not in a good way!

What a hot mess of a night! My hubs was on shift (24 hours)....I went shopping with a friend. To one store, I was gone an hour and a half TOPS. My Mom watched the kiddos for me. I got home at 7:15, and at 7:10 my mom sent me a text that said "both kids are sleeping. Cole just fell asleep, and Drew has been out for an hour, sorry" So you can imagine how my night went.

I couldn't sleep for some reason. Part of it probably in anticipation of my kiddos waking up....but they did pretty well. Drew woke up at 2am, ate and was back down by 2:30. I thought I was in the clear....still couldn't sleep..but the kids were doing well!

That is until 4am! Cole woke up and wanted a snack, and juice! I knew we were in trouble! He was wide awake. We watched 101 Dalmatians cartoon, and some Lilo and Stitch! Thank goodness for Disney Jr! By 4:20am Drew was up too! While holding Drew on my chest in an attempt to get him back to sleep, he spit up! All  over my chest which then rolled down my neck, and into my hair! Yummy! So off to the shower I go at 4:45am! It's now 9:00am and both are STILL awake!

My first kiddo for daycare arrived at 6:30am. I've been up since midnight! It's going to be a LONG day!

You can bet that my hubs has no sympathy for me! He got off his 24 hour shift at 7am, gets home at 7:30, changes uniforms and heads to another dept by 8:15am. I'm pretty sure he's not feeling sorry for me :)

 I'm just going to apologize now for my love of ecards. I find them pretty funny, and to be quite honest...I need something to fill up this post for today! A few of these stuck out this morning!! I totally posted my no sleep drama all night long on facebook. Yep, I'm one of  those people!


I just couldn't help it. This is pretty much how I feel about everyone I see today! I need a nap!!
And lastly, my disclaimer about my undying love for obnoxious ecards! Some of them I loooove but the language is horrible on them, and I just can't bring myself to post them. Gotta keep it clean! lol.

Ok, go on about your day.....I know your day is better now that you've read my post about absolutely nothing!  Now go pin some ecards! You know you think they're hilarious too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love ecards! They are the best thing! I am the worst about sending them to people instead of texting them back, haha. And I love that pinterest has the secret boards now because I can pin all the ones that are really inappropriate that I think only I would find halarious, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete