Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF, Ready For Some Relaxation!

One of the kiddos I watch requested today to be Pajama Day! Who am I to argue?? So today is pajama day. But, I gotta say....it makes me a little tired! haha. I just wanna go back to bed! The kiddos look adorable though :)


I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it's friday! It's been a rough week! I'm exhausted in all different ways, the kiddos are acting like it's a full moon, and things are just going crazy around here it seems. I'm happy that next week is only a 3 day week. I think we all need a little break from eachother ! :) On a good note, we got all the toys sorted, and got some things organized that needed it badly. So I'm happy about that! I'm really lacking blog topics lately as well, in case you haven't noticed!



Tomorrow my boys and I are heading to my hometown  (hr and half away) with my parents to visit my cousin and her twins who are home from California. We are then going to my other aunts to have an early Thanksgiving dinner with them....due to my cousin being deployed yet again to Afghanistan the day after the real Thanksgiving. Don't they know that's black friday?!!? geesh. He has a little girl 6 months younger than Cole, so my heart goes out to them. I can't even imagine. My hubs has to work, so he won't be joining us on our little trip. :( He was trying to get a shift trade, but it's looking like no one is available. Boooo Hoooo.



So since we are leaving in the morning, that leaves me tonight to go grocery shopping, and do laundry so that I actually have clothes to pack for the kiddos and myself. Poor planning on my part! I knew it would come down to this, and at the time I didn't care. Kicking myself now! And, I'm sure we will go out for dinner....we've been bad about that this week. Although I haven't eaten bad....just haven't cooked much!

Sunday, I'm planning on decorating for Christmas! I usually wait till after Thanksgiving but this year, we won't be home until sunday after Thanksgiving, and I'll be stressed unpacking, and getting ready for the week...so that will push us into the next weekend, and we just can't have that! So against Scrooges My hubs wishes, we will be decorating on Sunday! :)



I think I've rambled enough for the day! Happy Friday, Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen! I have a Drew myself! What a great name. :)

    ReplyDelete