Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Weekend

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! I know I did!! The best one I've had in a long time. I enjoyed some serious family time! :) I learned to play "spoons" a game my family has played for years, but I've never joined in before. Until Thanksgiving! I had a blast! I'm horrible, but it was lots of fun!! If you don't know what spoons is...google it, and then play it! Good times!

We spent Thursday-Sunday at my parents lake house, about an hour and a half from home. We survived a lot easier than I thought we would! It was nice not making the drive home again after Thanksgiving dinner. We didn't do much friday. But Saturday, we were busy busy! It was the Ohio State vs. Michigan game, and of course we won! GO BUCKS!! :) Then we went to the Christmas Parade, and Candy Land after at the town square to see Santa.

We watched the parade in style! From the upstairs of a building down town....it was 28 degrees outside! My dad has connections, so he hooked us up! It was nice not freezing our tails off!! After, the parade we walked to the town square for Candy Land. That was a little chilly....but not too bad! We had my cousins daughter with us for the festivities. Cole and McKenzie love hanging out together!
Cole and McKenzie waiting for the parade to start. I swear he's not picking his nose! Poor guy has chapped lips and keeps picking at them! He did it right as I snapped the pic, and was not cooperating for another picture, so we just have to deal ! :)
                                                     Drew watching the parade with Daddy.
     The 4 of us....I hate taking pictures with myself in them :( but sometimes ya gotta do it!
Cole all bundled up for Candy Land!! Behind him under the browns blanket.....is Drew! LoL. He has his own little baby cave to keep warm in!! We got home yesterday (sunday) about 1:00. Finished the Christmas tree, and started the outside lights. We're not quite finished with those yet! You know the drill, lights won't work, cords not reaching, husband cussing. Merry Christmas! LOL.....Happy Monday Blog Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment