Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot Linkup




I'm doing the Turkey Trot Linkup today!!

1. What do you look forward to the most? The food, the football, or the parade?
The food!! Love my grandma's mashed potatoes!!




2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving dish?
I'm about as non-traditional as you can get on Thanksgiving! I'm not a big turkey fan....I love HAM! and my family does both so I lucked out there!


3.After dinner is it football, or nap?
Neither, we usually play games! I am a mad gab champ! My whole family plays euchre except ME!


4.Do you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? What is your favorite float?
It's always on....but we travel on Thanksgiving so I don't get to watch the whole thing! I see bits, and pieces. I don't have a favorite!


5.Where do you celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there?
My aunts house in my hometown (about an hr and a half away). My immediate family, and extended family all come. All together we have about 20 people! It's a good time ! :)


6.What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
Hmmm....I'm going to go very traditional here, and say pumpkin pie!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Holly and me! Reading all of these posts is making me even MORE excited for Tgiving, which I didn't think was possible! Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete