Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Finally after months of trying to figure out why no one could respond to my comments via email, I've GOT IT! Just an FYI, if you are using blogger through your google account, odds are you are using your google profile as well, NOT blogger. So when you look at all these little tutorial instructions on how to change and edit your settings....you are not going to see the pages, and links that the tutorial is showing! Took me 3 months to figure this out! lol. You must FIRST change your account to where you are using blogger profile (which if you're like me, you don't have one yet) and THEN you can allow your email address to show and all that jazz. Good grief, I feel like I've conquered the world today! Now if I could figure out how to use links in my blog I would thank Holly, and Amy for not calling me an idiot  helping me through this!

I can go to sleep tonight feeling productive now! Yes, I have been trying to change that one measly little setting for months! I agree, I may need a hobby or 6. Whew, glad that's over!! :)


Anyway.....This weekend my little guy Drew moved his 21.8 pound self to a big boy carseat! He's 7 and a half months, in 18 month clothes, and just huge!




I also had an excellent shopping experience that I am so excited about! Cole needed a new winter coat. He is no longer in toddler sizes!! WHAT?!?! that went so fast!! Anyway...I always buy his coats at Osh Kosh. They had their coats for 50% off and and I had a coupon of 20% a purchase of $40 or more....so we went shopping. I got his coat (reg $80) and hat (reg $24) for $48!!! I was so happy! My hubs....eh he didn't jump up and down in the store like I did. Lame.


I also had a baby shower for my cousin this past weekend. She's having a little girl in January. So I did this pinterest inspired "bedtime basket" for her. I love shopping for little girls. But, if I had girls I totally wouldn't know where to start! There is just so much!!!



No school today due to it being election day, and lots of us vote in the school, so I have a ton of kids! Let me just say that I would rather be poor, than have this many kids EVER again! (12) LoL. Hope you all voted today!! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Now I can email you back some novels.

    And I LOVE that baby shower basket you made-- such a cute theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need to get some lessons from you for my blog too hahaha

      Delete
  2. I just figured it out too!! Ugh so annoying, I felt like a dumbass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you way ahead of me sister!! I cant even upload pictures yet hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the baby shower basket!!! Great Job!

    and your boys are so cute!!! My Peyton was 24 pounds at 6 months... at his 4 month appointment the doctor told us no more infant seat!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete