Thursday, November 1, 2012

Reality TV Junkie!

I love TV, not even going to try to say that I don't. I have it on constantly, even when I'm busy doing other things. It's just background noise. It's always on! Sometimes, well most of the time it's probably NickJr or DisneyJr that's on...but regardless, it's on! When I finally get to bed at night, that's when I finally get to watch some of  "my shows".My night time ritual is that I lay in my bed, play on my phone or kindle, and watch re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond on TVland. Actually, I watch TVland all night long. I leave the tv on all night, can't sleep without it! I end up watching old episodes of Home Improvement in the middle of the night while feeding Drew, or an old episode of Roseanne. (love roseanne, but not the later episodes.)

In one of the episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond....Ray is talking about how he can say anything to Debra, as long as it puts it in a "sing-song" kinda voice. So of course his buddies start daring him to say things to her in that tone. The first few names work, and she answers without even really noticing what he has said. But the big challenge is that the guys tell him to call her "smelly tramp" He does.....and this time.....she notices! It's a funny episode.

That whole scenario reminds me of my little Drew. He can be screaming and crying.....and as long as I clap my hands, and say whatever, in a sing-song kinda voice....he starts laughing! Cracks me up....and makes me think of Everybody Loves Raymond lol. He did this, this morning....which is what brought all these random thoughs about tv to me. lol

 I'm addicted to reality tv, and old sitcoms. Guilty pleasure! :) I could probably find some aspect of my life to compare to each show I watch as well. My hubs tells me I watch smut. I guess he's calling The Real Housewives of any city, smut?!! nah couldn't be. :) I am proud to say that I have never watched, nor plan to watch a single episode of Jersey Shore. But, if you're talking about....Keeping up with the Kardashians, Khloe and Lamar, Duck Dynasty, Billy the Exterminator, The Real Housewives of  New Jersey, RH of Beverly Hills, RH of Atlanta, Breaking Amish, Married to Jonas, Long Island Medium, Honey Boo Boo, Little People Big World, 19 Kids and Counting, Storage Wars....and probably a few I'm forgetting...then yes, I watch them!

I DVR most of them, and am weeks and weeks behind....and some I just watch when they are on and I have a second....but let's just say that I watch enough to know what's going on in each of them. Do I have a problem?? ohhh and yes I watched every episode of Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, and 16 and Pregnant! lol. wow....maybe I do watch smut?  But come on....some of those shows I listed are not smut! Billy the Exterminator?? I don't know, I just love him for some reason! 

I'll basically watch anything to avoid watching another episode of Team Umi Zoomi, or Dino Dan! What are some of your favorite shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment