Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random things on my mind!

First, I saw this on Pinterest and now I MUST do it! So add that to the "Honey-Do-List"
Great thing is my steps are set up just like this....so that's right. I'm makin it happen! Well, my hubs is gonna make it happen lol.

Ok, on to other randomness: Something keeps biting me!!!! No, we are not dirty and do not have bugs, or do we?? I'm the only one who keeps getting bit! I wake up with new bites every morning! We don't have bed bugs....trust me I've looked into it! But, good grief! I guess I should be happy no one else is getting bit, but I'm getting really sick of this! We don't have pets, so fleas aren't an option. What the heck is going on around here?!?!

The past 2 nights, I haven't been able to sleep well...and Drew has been even worse at sleeping. I haven't been feeling the greatest. I can't pinpoint it....just feeling weird. My stomach has its ups and downs, and I'm having lots of acid reflux issues. I'm not sure what's going on with that either. I'm just falling apart, lol. My hubs is home tonight, so hopefully we all get a good nights sleep!

I'm having an issue in my daycare that I can't really go into detail about until I "fix it" but it's bugging me. I don't like confrontation, I don't like hurting peoples feelings, and I basically don't like to deal with anything that doesn't involve sunshine, rainbows, and everyone pretending getting along. Things bug me of course, but I have a real hard time confronting people about it, or bringing up issues that aren't exactly pleasant. Not just with my daycare, with everything. But, esepcially my daycare! You have never seen pissed off till you have to discuss someone elses child! Which I totally get. So stay tuned for that because, right now I honestly don't even have a plan! lol. I'll be staying tuned to find out what happens as well!!

With that said.....I should probably go try to be productive. I would rather go back to bed! HA!

3 comments:

  1. Email me and vent to me about the daycare! I hope it resolved son... Maybe that is what is causing the stomach issues... the stress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! Daycare issues... they are never fun! And being that you are a care provider of someone's most prized possession can make it that much harder to say something... whether it be a problem with the child or the parent... I have had my ups and downs and dealings with parents as well and it's my least favorite thing, probably ever! haha

    Good Luck... Be Strong... & Stick to your Guns!!!

    And you can always email me if you need any suggestions!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete