Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Need a Routine

 


I'm a creature of habit, I like routine. Lately, my routine has been upside down! I am still learning the ropes of this whole being at home ALL. DAY.LONG. stuff. Is there some Stay-at-home mom code that I don't know about?

To all of you other SAHM's.....do you have certain chores you do each day? Or do you just do things as you see that they need done? Oddly enough....now that I have all the time in the world to clean my house, I find it getting messier as the days go by! That's probably because I'm in the middle of it all day now, and things that wouldn't normally be getting messy, are. I feel a little bit like a chicken with my head cut off, running around from task to task.....and not really completeing anything!

I'm finding myself much less stressed. Before it was hurry hurry hurry.....need to get things done while I have the chance. Now it's.....eh I have all week to get that done! Umm....that doesn't always work out. Procrastination is not my strong suit! So I've been trying to find ways to get myself on a routine, so that not so many things need done all at once. My progress so far......well the only thing I've accomplished is the laundry. I do it on Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I know that my laundry has never all been done at the same time before......because I'm out of hangers for the hubs and I! haha. Sad but true.

Here are a few things I've found on Pinterest to help me with my routine issues:

Pinned ImagePinned Image

Pinned Image

I plan on checking all these things out, and hopefully something will inspire me! Anyone have an routines they follow?

1 comment:

  1. I typically jut do things as they need done. But some days I have to give myself a pep talk and go "x y and z needs done today so don't slack!" And then make it a priority to do those things.

    ReplyDelete