Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Purse Party Linkup

Today I'm linking up for the Purse Party! I love purses. I have about 5 favorites that I go back and fourth with. I don't own any really expensive purses. Sadly, I don't even have any coach purses. My personal faves are "Kathy VanZealand" I have 5 of those.

The purse I'm using right now isn't designer. It's actually from Sam's Club! I thought the color was "springy" and my hubs surprised me by buying it when I wasn't looking :) Can't beat that!
At the beginning of the week I cleaned out my purse. That's probably a good thing or else I would have been very embarrassed when I showed you what I was carrying around! It consisted of about 30 pounds in change, 3000 receipts, and a ton of wrappers! I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to junk in my purse! My purses are known to weigh about 10 pounds, lol. Now, I feel like I'm carrying nothing!
The purse breakdown: Fruit and Veggie melts, for Drew, a 31 wallet that is absolutely empty (thought it was a change purse when I bought it, huge waste of money) My wallet, (also Kathy Vanzeland btw :) 4 highlighters, an excavator, a plane, a truck, a pen, and some teddy grahams. Pretty boring! An odd combo! Anyone else have the bad habit of using your debit card, and then just throwing it back in your purse? I never put it back where it goes, then when it's time to use it, I panic and frantically throw everything out at the store! It's kind of a nightmare, and my heart stops for a minute that I don't have my card with me! lol.

I've always wanted a coach purse. My birthday is in July. The big 3-0! Maybe my hubs should buy me one! Hint hint ! ;)

I feel this way on a daily basis. I have random thoughts that I text my hubs about...and then later I forget what I even told him! My mind is always going, and I think my hubs should be able to keep up! He disagrees, lol. But, one thing I won't forget, is that I want a coach purse for my birthday!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I'm not the only one who buys bargain purses! I need to go to Sam's club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hard to tell you're a mom of toddlers! :) I love Sam's by the way... they always have cute stuff that's good quality! And yes on the debit card, that is totally me... in fact, in the picture of my wallet today my debit card is missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your purse from sam's!

    I never pay more than $40 for a purse - ever.

    ReplyDelete