Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter! We did for sure. Spent the day with our family. We laughed so much, my cheeks hurt when we left. I love days like that. We all had so much fun. My cousin and his wife have a 3 month old daughter, my other cousin has a 7 year old daughter, and then of course my boys, almost 4, and 1. It's so great seeing them all together. Warms my heart. I can't wait for this summer when we all spend lots of time together at my parents lake house.I apologize now for all the photos. Wait, no I don't, I love pics!! :)

I'm still sick with this sinus mess after 8 days! I'm looking rough in this picture! But, I usually stay away from the camera as much as possible. I'm just proud of myself for being in one of the pictures for once! haha.
I think my boys had an excellent Easter. They are worn out after a weekend full of fun! Beautiful weather on Saturday. We spent it at our neighborhood egg hunt, and then riding bikes outside. A great day, and excited my hubs got to enjoy it with us. Been missing him a lot lately. He's working a lot, but I love him for it. :)


I have mentioned a few times this past week, that I've been going through some things. Days like yesterday (Easter) remind me of what's really important. It reminded me to let all my worries go. Give them all to God, and he will lead me where I need to go. Sometimes it's hard to do, to just let go.....but there are also times when that's all we can do.So that's what I intend to do. I just have to let go for now, and see what happens. Thank you to all of you who have offered support, it means a lot :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know things have been crazy my way but know I am always here for you! I am an email away!

    and you looked FAB yesterday!!!! so F you sinuses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do cute! Glad you had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete