Friday, March 29, 2013

Catching Up!

Ahhhhh!!! I'm missing everything in the blog world! I even missed weigh-in Wednesday!!! Are you kidding me?? Lots of things have been going on in life lately. Things are ridiculous and unnecessary, but I won't bore you with the details!

I've been sick since this past Sunday, with what my Dr. calls "northeast Ohio crud" I'm sure that's a technical term!

So on a happy note; I thought I'd share some pics of my boys coloring eggs!!

My parents came over to help. That's my dad with both boys. We also visited the Easter bunny this past weekend. It went ok for Cole, not so ok for Drew!













 
Usually it's Cole that hates characters, which is why we have put off the Disney trip for a while! I also wore a scarf for the first time ever this past weekend. Not gonna lie, we had to youtube how to tie it! haha. Don't judge!
 
The look on my face is interesting. I was taking the pic as proof I was wearing the scarf, and it ended up looking more like a mug shot! haha!

Happy Easter blog friends. Take time to remember the reason we celebrate, and enjoy your time with whomever you are spending the day with! It has been a rough week for me, and it just makes me even more thankful for my friends, blog friends included of course, and my family. Have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf! You look terrified! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed so much in the blog world lately too! Glad to see you back :)

    Also, that is a great easter picture! He is so upset, but it is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete