Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Followers!

I've noticed over the past week, I've gotten about 5 new followers! Yay!   Welcome!  After 7 months of blogging, I still really don't know what I'm doing on here! So, thank you for following along as I try to figure it out! :)

I thought since I have some new followers that this may be a good time to ask, what you want to read about? Any posts, that you'd like me to do? Anything you wanna know? I know I'm a pretty exciting person...haha riiiiiight.

I'm pretty open about things. Obviously, or I wouldn't have a blog! You basically open yourself up to the world when you start a blog. So if you have any questions, or want to know anything....just ask! Hopefully that will give me some new topics to write about! Recently, I asked my Mom if she would like to read my blog. Her response was " I listen to you talk everyday, why would I want to read it too?" Ok.....umm nevermind? She obviously doesn't get it! :)

My desktop has a virus, still! AHHH. So I've been using my older than dirt laptop for a couple weeks. It's slow, it's missing the key on the letter L, and it likes to delete full paragraphs after I've typed them! I'm close to a nervous breakdown before I actually get to publish my post each morning! Getting my desktop fixed soon! Which brings me to my next point.....I do read all of your blogs each day, I promise. But my trusty old laptop, likes to make that little comment box on some of your blogs disappear! That makes it so I can't comment! AHHH. Some of you it likes, some of you it doesn't! Sorry!! I am reading....honestly! I always feel like to be a good "blog friend" you must comment! And if someone comments, on your blog and you don't comment on theirs....that is just rude! I don't know if that's really how it is.....but I always feel guilty if I receive a comment, and I don't comment back! I may have issues. I am a polite blogger, what can I say?

Weigh-In Wednesday tomorrow.....I'm hoping for good things!! Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the commenting! After my link up I found a bunch of new blogs to follow, people were following me and I wasn't following them -- I felt terrible!

    Good luck tomorrow for WIW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was lucky #20 :-)

    ReplyDelete