Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish The Sentence Link-Up

Today, I'm linking up with Holly! For "Finish the sentence.."
 

1. People always tell me.... to stop worrying and relax! I'm a worrier...I can't help it!

2. In the movie based on my life...Viewers would fall asleep watching. Unless you find a mom of 2 boys who is asleep by 9:30 pm exciting :)
 
3. Typically, I end up regretting... Being so passive. I need to grow a pair sometimes.

4. I always ask to leave off the....onions!! yuck!

5. Kim and Kanye really... Drive me nuts! Yet, I watch when I can. Not a huge fan....but I can't stop, lol

6. My Parents always reminded me...Not to judge people. That I'm no better than anyone else.

7. Every single day I.....want a nap. Hey, a girl can dream right?

8. This one time in College....I kinda dated a guy, that ended up playing for the other team. I hope I wasnt the deciding factor!div>

9. My grossest habit is...I can't stand boogers in Drew's nose, and I will pick at them till I get them out. I know, I know, disgusting

10. My latest white lie was... Telling Cole if he didn't take his medicine, that he was going to have to go to the hospital. I know....not the best parenting move....but the kid refuses to do everything these days it seems like! Gotta do what I gotta do!

11. I know all the words to...Every Britney Spears song ever written. I can't say I'm proud of this but it's true!

12. When I grow up...I want to write children's books. I've written a few but never send them anywhere for anyone of importance to read

13. Sexy time is...When my hubs showers before bed, or actually makes the bed. I know something is up when one or both of these things happen. (I don't know why he makes the bed, lol he's weird)

15. I think it's hilarious...When Cole yells "Oh the humanity" and falls on the floor.

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Holly's! Naps should be mandatory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha!! men know when they do some sort of house work that they are getting lucky! mine does anyways. i come home to a clean house and he knows he will reep the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's nothing i love more than to be in bed by 8:30 and watch an hour of TV and be asleep by 9:30...and I am not a parent. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the humanity? Haha, I love it! That IS hilarious.

    And I'm a worrier too, you just can't turn that off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell that #10 white lie all the time!! Sometimes it's the hospital and sometimes it's just the dr for a shot. A lot of times I just give up and say no fun on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some how my #14 got deleted! Damn laptop! I will never ever.....drive a mini can!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was hopping around from the linkup and saw a blog with firefighter in it and got so excited. My husband is a firefighter/paramedic as well! Can't wait to keep reading about your life as a firefighters wife!

    ReplyDelete