Friday, March 22, 2013

Liebster Stuff!

Just when I have been completely running out of things to write about, Kimmy nominated me for a Liebster award. I am just happy I'm not the only one reading my blog! haha. But no really, I'm super excited about this. You know deep down everyone wants to make it big in the blog world, and to me....this is making it big! haha. I've told you before I found Kimmy on Keek, before I even knew about her blog....her blog is just icing on the cake for me! I have a few blogs that are my "must reads" everyday, and she's definitely on that list!



HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs!
11 Things About Myself:

1. I'll be 30 in July
2. I'm a reality TV Junkie
3. I'm a girl who loves cars. My husband is amazed at my ability to tell what make and model a car is in the dark, just by it's headlights
4. I'm usually asleep every night before 10PM
5. I love spaghetti, but don't make it much because my hubs doesn't like tomatoes! He won't even eat ketchup!
6. For 10.5 hours a day, I don't talk to anyone over the age of 4
7. I have about 6 different sizes of jeans in my closet
8. I have enough makeup for my own cosmetics store, yet I use the same products over and over
9.I'm very much a morning person. By 7pm, look out. I'm heading into bedtime mode!
10. I always have big plans to cook dinner everynight, but it rarely happens. I usually make something for the kids, and then find something for myself. On the rare nights that my hubs is home for dinner, we usually go out.
11. My to-do list is always 5 miles long. I seem to be pretty worthless on weeknights with getting anything accomplished. See #9. I'm like a preschool age child.....melt down mode sets in when I get tired. Sometimes I act more like a 4 year old in evenings than my son, who will be 4 in April.

Now for Kimmy's Questions:
1. Favorite movie quote: Ohhh man this is a tough one! We use many on a daily basis in this house! I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old, so I watch a lot of kids shows. One quote that I use all the time is "Son of a building block" from Toy Story. Not the best parenting move on my part!  I actually try not to say it, but it happens. I also say "ohhhh Kelly Clarkson" a lot lol. But one of my all time favorites is in the movie "40 Year Old Virgin" when the girl he meets at the bar is drunk, and is driving back to her place (that part is not funny) and she almost hits another car and she says "F%&#@% Came outta Nowhere" gets me every time!
2. Most embarassing moment: In 5th grade it was the cool thing to do, to eat breakfast at school. Well, I knew that my crush Kyle ate breakfast at school every morning. So that made me want to do it even more! He was in 6 th grade....you know the cool older guy. So my friend and I decided that we would just happen to sit near him at breakfast. They had those little frozen juices that looked like an applesauce cup that you stuck a straw in the middle of. While drinking this juice my friend said something funny.....and that juice shot out of my nose faster than I knew what hit me! Right in front of my crush, Kyle.

3.Biggest struggle as a human being: I am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. I do my best to treat others the way I want to be treated. I also try to live my life as a good Christian. I was raised in a church, I go to church now but not every week like I used to, but Cole does attend a Christian preschool. I don't believe you need to go to church every week to be a good Christian. It's a way of life. I try not to judge others, and I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I often have to remind myself to do these things. It's sometimes easy to get caught up in thinking you're perfect. I am by far, nowhere near being perfect. I also struggle remembering to just be me. Not to get caught up with what others are doing, just stay true to myself, and be me.

4.Favorite Sports Team: Ohio State Buckeyes. Go Bucks!! and as sad as it is Cleveland Browns, and can't forget the Cavs. Gotta represent! haha.
5.Favorite Exercise: Does this include lifting the fork to my mouth?? lol Just kidding. I guess I would have to go with walking. I'm not a runner, I've attempted a few times, it's just ugly. Truth is, I can walk as fast as some people jog, so I that's what I do!

6.Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!

7.Favorite Drink: Iced tea!!!! or Wild Cherry Pepsi

8.Best Childhood Memory: Family vacations to Myrtle Beach. The excitement of getting ready for the trip, was the best!! I remember going back to Myrtle Beach when I was 18, and thinking "this is it?" lol. It's so much different when you're younger

9.What thumbprint do you hope to leave on the world when you go? My goal is to be genuine. When I'm gone and people remember me, I wanna be one of those people that everyone says "She was always so nice", or something like that. I've lost many classmates already....about 12, and I can honestly say all that are gone were always nice, no matter what. That's what I remember about them...their kindness. I also of course want to be the best parent I can be.

10.Favorite Type of music: I don't have a favorite. My ipod ranges from AC/DC to Eric Church to Tupac, lol. I listen to it all. I'm a big classic rock lover, and a hair band lover as well! I also love REO Speedwagon, and Styx. Don't hate, lol

11. Paper of Plastic: Well in this neck of the woods, paper is no longer an option!


My Questions:
1. Favorite TV show?
2. Favorite cartoon as a child?
3. Greatest accomplishment thus far?
4.Early bird or night owl?
5.Favorite quote?
6.Do you come from a big family or a smaller family?
7.If you were an animal, what would it be,and why?
8.What's your style? Heels, or Sweats?
9. What is your perfect weekend?
10. Is blogging like a job to you, or just for fun?
11. How long have you had a blog?

I tag:

1. Marcy
2. Shelli
3.Meredith
4.KTJ
5.Lex
6.Katie
7.Shana
8.Lisa
9.Lisa W.
10.Trina
11.Shelly

I apologize if I tagged someone who was already tagged. This post literally took me two days to complete!





4 comments:

  1. Oh no, you're an Ohio State fan?!? Well, at least we're both rooting for Big 10 teams! :) I promise not to hold it against you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! I will get on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you darling! I will have to start on it tonight! :)
    that part in 40 year old virgin is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete