Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

AHHH!!! My days are super busy lately and my blog is getting neglected!! I just got a few new kiddos, and one is another infant, so I've been way busier than normal!  I've been planning to do a home tour, and I still need to do Drew's birthday party....and have yet to get to either of them! I'm going to have to start doing my posts at night!

It's Wednesday, so that means those other posts will have to wait! Weigh-In Wednesday today!
Last week I said, I wasn't going to let the scale control my life! Well a little secret that I didn't share was that I did weigh myself that week, and I was up 4 pounds from the 3 birthday parties I had attended that weekend! I just wasn't in the mood to face that last week! I actually hadn't been on the scale since, until today. I'm down 1 pound from my weight 2 weeks ago....but if you count the 4 pounds I had gained and now have lost again.....I'm actually down 5 pounds from last Wednesday. Make sense? To me it does :)


My workouts are still non-existent. I'm ashamed to say it, but it's true! I gotta get with it on the exercise front! I'm still doing well with portion control, and eating good foods. It's funny, I don't even really want junk food anymore. Maybe every now and then, but I don't crave it like I used to. That's a good feeling! Today is the first day of spring....which usually stresses me out! Because I'm not ready yet. I still wouldn't be seen in a pair of shorts if you paid me but, I at  I'm feeling like I've been making an effort this year as opposed to other years! Progress.
I'm a big ice chewer....not sure that chewer is a word lol. They say if you're anemic, which I am, you chew ice....or they say it means you're sexually frustrated...you be the judge! :) I think it's safe to say I'm going to start writing posts at night, because this post has very little content, and it just took me two hours to complete! Yikes!
Happy Hump Day! Can't wait for my fill of Jase tonight! Wednesdays are my favorite :)

3 comments:

  1. So you do home daycare?? My sister does, too. I am not patient enough for that, it takes a special person to do it I think! :) Congrats on the 5lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say being a babysitter probably gives you some seriously good exercise!!!! But if you can committ to getting even thirty minutes a day in you will feel so much better! I cannot believe how much better I feel! It's crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Your still doing wonderfully Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop Whoop - Duck Dynasty night!!

    ReplyDelete