Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence Linkup

                                              
 I've been kinda MIA lately on the blog front! Just been busy busy...



With that said, I'm moving on to bigger and better things like linking up with Jake and Holly for another Finish the Sentence linkup !!!



                                               

                                               


1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...chocolate, chocolate, and MORE chocolate!!!

2. On my Prom night....I went with a friend, had an ok time.....then wanted to fall asleep at our after-prom party. I never once went to a dance with someone I really wanted to go with. I know that's terrible to say. But, it wasn't until I got married that I actually got to dance with someone I wanted to dance with!! LOL

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...bread. We throw so much bread away it's crazy! We don't eat sandwiches around here I guess!!

4. Family functions typically...a good time!! We laugh, eat, play games, and just have fun together!

5. I think my blog readers...are wonderful!! I look forward to hearing from them each day!

6. I'd much rather be.....feeling healthy today instead of feeling like my head is going to explode, and not being able to breathe through my nose! yuck!!

7. I have an obsession with....Duck Dynasty and Dallas. Loooove both of them!!

8. My work friends....I'm a stay at home mom....my work friends are my kids! lol So I looooove them!

9. When I created my Facebook account....It was back in the day when facebook was only for college students. Remember that?

10. My least favorite word is...panties. I hate it even when referring to little girl undies. HATE IT!

11. I really don't remember....What it was like before I had kids. We lived in apartment, and I seriously don't remember much of that time. So weird. 

12. Justin Bieber....I love the song "Baby" I have no shame. But, that's really all I know about The Biebs.

4 comments:

  1. Girl. Why oh WHY are you even buying bread if y'all don't eat it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember life before kids either. What did we do with all our time? Why didn't we sleep more? How did we spend our money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallas is great...I always have too much bread too..crazy. thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panties and moist were the popular unlikable words. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete