Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 Things About Me

Today, I'm going to talk about 10 things you may, or may not know about me! Exciting right? Remember on myspace when you would always fill out those questionnaires? I loved those things! Those would make excellent blog posts! I like to read about everyone's favorites, pet peeves, that kinda thing.

Some of you may already know some of these things, depending on how long you've been reading:

1. I'm obsessed with Duck Dynasty and watch a re-run pretty much everyday.

2. I work from home, and can sometimes go up to 5 days without leaving the house, and it usually takes me till about day 4 to realize it!

3. I could drink McDonalds unsweet tea, every second of the day, but recently had to give up caffeine! AHHHH

4. I absolutely hate to put laundry away, and will walk around the baskets until it's time to do more laundry!

5. I don't post my blog on Facebook, or Twitter because I don't want my friends that I see on a daily basis to know about my blog.

6. I am one of the grammar police! I can't stand misspellings, or when the wrong form of a word is used. Ex: There, Their, They're....or To, Too, Two. Makes me crazy!! I know, I know....no one is perfect and I know there are many mistakes in my lil ole blog....so I shouldn't judge! Now please excuse the many ecards about grammar. They are just funny to me. I had to cut it down to just 3, I could go on all day! Yes, this is VERY important to me! I stopped reading a certain blog, because the spelling stressed me out so much. I'm very much aware that this is pathetic! :)




7. I have a minor in English, and was told by one of my professors to stop writing how I talk. Who knew 7years later I would enter the blog world and writing how I talk would be the cool thing to do!

8. I'm an only child.

9. My hubs is 8 1/2 years older than me.

10. I worry about everything. I worry if there isn't anything to worry about.

There you have it......I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight knowing more about me ! :) I'm planning on doing a home tour sometime this week. We'll see. I've been researching blog topics.....I am in a rut and booooored. What do you wanna read about?


4 comments:

  1. I recently put my blog out there and real life people read it... it's scary as all get out and makes you feel SO vulnerable! I kind of wish I had kept it private, but when I was at The GRAMMYs, my worlds basically collided and I couldn't share one without the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5,6,&10 are also me. :) I must have missed something... Why did you have to give up caffeine?? I also LOOOVE sweet tea- but it sucks up here! Haha! Much better in the south!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5, 6 & 10 - so totally me! I worry about EVERYTHING!

    Grammar, yes please!!! Your and you're totally bug me! I just want to scream "If would say you are than use the one w/ the apostrophe!!!" Ha ha!

    And I don't tell anyone I know about my blog -- I feel like I won't be myself on there if I know a friend is reading! I do know that 2 friends have found it and read it, but other than that I think so far I'm home free! :)

    Love the facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see your page, I love it more and more. :)

    And I LOVE that you are the grammar police. I am such a grammar snob, too. Nothing drives me more crazy than seeing a misspelling on my own post and not being able to fix it at work. Haha

    Are you ready for the BIG FIRST birthday party??

    ReplyDelete