Monday, March 11, 2013

Busy Weekend!

This weekend was one of the best I've had in a long time! We had 3 birthday parties in 2 days! 1 was at Chuck E. Cheese. Wow, those people do not get paid enough!! That place was nuts! But, we had a good time! Cole is scared to death of Chuck E. He calls him "the rat". He was nervous before we even went that "the rat" was going to come near him. But, we made it through with no melt downs, and only a few Chuck E. sightings. Drew was less than impressed with Chuck E. Cheese!

With three birthday parties in one weekend, comes a lot of bad food! 2 out of 3 parties served pizza. I did pretty well, 1 piece at each party. I had 1 piece of cake between 3 parties, so I'm pretty excited about that! However, I did chow on some taco dip at the last party. That stuff was freaking amazing! Ya win some, ya lose some I guess. 
 The weather here in Ohio has been less than impressive, until this weekend.....it was beautiful!!! It was nice out saturday, but sunday was great!!! Almost 70 degrees!! Love it!!! I want it to stay!!!! I got to go to the grocery store alone on sunday morning....you better believe I had my sunroof open at 9 am.....hey, I saw sun that's all I needed!!
I FINALLY got my hair highlighted this weekend. My hubs does it for me! SSSSSHHHH!!! That stuff takes FOREVER, especially with 2 little kids in the house.......but we got it done!! Here is the awkward selfie documenting!

I was busy trying to show the hair, and totally didn't think about how my weird facial expression was also going to be in the pic, lol. 
We had a great weekend, with my hubs being home with us, and great weather! I wish every weekend could be this good!!! This coming saturday is Drew's bday party! I still have a lot to do, ahhh! Gotta get a serious dent made in the kids goodie bags this week! Have a great Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, my son used to be afraid of Chuck E. too... he's intimidating to little kids!! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubs used to highlight my hair for me until he said he'd rather pay for somebody else to do it- haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oldest is 6 and I have yet to set foot in that place! Hope my good streak can continue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ the cake picture.

    Ok and chuckie cheese? SHOOT ME NOW!

    ReplyDelete