Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIW and B & A

Weigh in Wednesday again! I have to be honest, I haven't been on the scale in about 4 weeks. Basically, because I'm afraid of what I'm going to see. I've gotten careless lately. Just shoveling food in my mouth whenever, and whatever I wanted. Booooo. I'll tell you....I really like when I get dressed and clothes fit better, than I do when  I eat multiple cupcakes, and drink pepsi! I need to remember that feeling! I had a Dr's appt and I told them not to tell me what the scale said, and I didn't look! She did say "it's down a little bit from last time". That was 2 months ago......the sad part is....I'd went down a lot since the last time at the Dr. but I'm fearful I've put most of it back on. Hence, the reason I didn't want to look.

I'm bored with the 30 DS, I hate the treadmill, I've been walking outside but with Cole on his bike....and as you can imagine....we're not moving very fast at that point :) But at least I'm moving right? We try to do about 2 miles a day, weather permitting. I need a good app on my phone to track how far we've gone, and how many calories. Any suggestions? I don't want to buy a fance shmancy watch. I'm not skilled enough, nor fast enough to require one of those. An app will be just fine! I'm now finding that certain parts of my body need more work than others. Arms, and Inner thighs are my issues right now. I've been looking for exercises to address specifically those issues this week.


This is a before picture in February, and a picture this morning on the right. I have a LONG way to go. That's only down about 15 pounds.....and I've gained some back. Try to draw your attention away from my giant flabby arms. I cannot believe I even posted this for the world to see, lol. It's somewhat hard to see int eh black tanktop....but I still looked pregnant in that pic! I'm happy with seeing some results....but I know that I have such a long way to go before I'm comfortable again. A work in progress. My arms seem to be getting more flabby as I lose weight. Is that common??

I haven't seen any other WIW posts yet this morning so I hope didn't mess the memo...and we are still doing this right?? :)

1 comment:

  1. You should try JM's ripped in 30! I love it so much more than 30DS!

    ReplyDelete