Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WW: The Reese's Rabbit Incident

Weigh-in Wednesday!! Yikes!!! All I can say is that Easter candy, and pop are NOT my friends!!! Really regretting those choices now! Up 3 pounds!! Noooo!!!! I guess that gives me the motivation to quit the bad habits today!

I'm not surprised that I've gained. I guess when you eat an entire Reese's rabbit in one sitting , you're gonna gain! What makes it worse, the rabbit didn't even belong to me!! Lol. I stole it from my hubs baskets while he was at work :)

I have to get back in a workout routine, like yesterday! Burn some calories!!! Hopefully the Reese's rabbit incident is enough for me to start moving again!

I'm a stress eater, and within the past two weeks my world has turned upside down. Lots of changes, and my eating habits are paying the price! Gotta kick that bad habit now!!! Old habits are the HARDEST habits to break!!!

Misery loves company, so I'm anxious to see if anyone else has gorged themselves with Easter candy?!? :)

2 comments:

  1. I"m the worst with stress eating and I'm up 2 lbs from Easter candy alone. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's are a downfall for me too!

    ReplyDelete