Friday, February 22, 2013

Jillian: I.HATE.YOU

Last night I did 30DS for the first time EVER. Let me just say, I was expecting hard, I wasn't expecting my knees to be exploding after the first 5 minutes! Unfortunately, I watched probably more than half of it, and chimed in where I could. Very discouraging! It was a slap in the face of "hey, you shouldn't have gained 50 pounds, because now you are moving like an 80 yr old woman" Ouch.

I also want to add that when Jillian said "no resting" I wanted to reach through the tv screen, and smack her across the face! I had the same feeling when she stated "if someone who's 400 pounds can do it, you can do it" Jillian and I are NOT. FRIENDS. I did find this pic of her though, which made me happy.
I may try level 2 since some of you have mentioned that it's easier on the knees.....but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hang at level 2 yet either! I've got A LOT of work to do! Yikes. I had my own little drill Sargent by my side! Cole kept saying things like "mom do that" "mom, why those girls doing it, and you're not?" "Mom, cmon, do that" "mom you need these weights" AHHH I'm trying son! Mom can't move!  At one point, I laid on the floor and watched, lol. It was an epic fail, and a disappointment in what I've let myself become! ho hum. Will the sore knees get better?

My hubs always says my mom is my worst critic. She says things, and they come out in a not so nice way, whether she means them that way or not......yesterday.....she said "you're losing something, you're getting smaller" That is a huge complement coming from her! So I didn't feel completely useless, lol. However, I do feel like I'm not losing at near the speed I should be! GRRR
 
   True story for me!! I'm doing a lot better with that though. Aside from the past two days, if you've seen my keeks! In a way I'm excited to get better at working out, and getting stronger, and in another way I'm scared to death!!! 
I've got such a long way to go.....but nowhere to go but up from here with the working out stuff!! 

I was in  an ecard kinda mood today. Have a great weekend blog friends......and I'll be waiting for the rap keek off tonight! :)

4 comments:

  1. Stick with it! I lost 8 inches in 2 weeks and then I quit. I might start this back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love/hate relationship with Jillian!! I haven't done it in months, think I might pull it out and start it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I told you, I do not like Jillian. And not in the good way of 'oh she makes me work so hard but it hurts so good' kind of way. I just fucking hate her. I hate the 30DS. I know it works and it kicks my ass, but I hate it. I'm lazy and I know this but I'd rather run for an hour than do 30DS for 25 mins.

    ReplyDelete