Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

A small loss of 1 pound since last wednesday, but it's still a loss so I'll take it! I'm still struggling with the amount I want to lose, but I'm gonna keep on keepin on. I was hoping to achieve 50 pounds by June....When I started in January. I thought I had it figured out, it was 2 pounds a week for 6 months.....but my 8 week mess of losing nothing pretty much messed that up!

I was sick last week, I'm sure you've noticed me whining talking about it a lot. So my crawls on the treadmill have been non-existant! I did buy the 30 DS but have yet to start it, again I'm blaming getting sick. I need to get on that. Everyone could use a good butt-kicking once in a while right?!?  and from what I hear Jillian is just the girl to do it!

Pretty much!! LOL



I've been slacking on some of my healthy choices. Not completely going back to bad habits, but doing things I know I shouldn't. One of the big ones being, not eating breakfast! I am also a calorie hoarder. I will not eat for long periods of time in order to "save " calories so that I can eat bad food! I KNOW this is terrible. I'm well aware.......but I see that bad habit creeping back in a lot these days. And to be completely honest.....thats how I finally saw a drop in the scale. So I definitely need to fix that!!
Change is not easy, it's hard work.....and it's a full time job! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with it....but, what is the alternative? Continue to be unhappy with myself? No, thank you!
Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. the easiest thing for me to stick with is just eating real food - absolutely nothing processed. It's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!! You are doing great! Being sick is hard, I've been sick the last couple of days and just feel like giving up, not worrying about what I should and shouldn't eat. But then I start reading all these wonderful blogs and find the motivation to jump back on the band wagon and do this for me!!! Keep working, it will pay off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do iiittt lady! Keek while you eat! Ill yell at you hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoping by from the link up. You got this and yeah for one lb!!!

    ReplyDelete