Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Photos

This weekend was slightly better than last weekend. Although, just like last weekend....one of my kids got sick! AHHHH will it ever end?? Cole had a fever all day yesterday, won't eat, the whole nine yards. :(  Hate it when my kiddos are sick. Breaks my heart!
 
My sick boy. Hate it. His fever has broken for now, but still won't eat. Nothing worse than sick kiddos! On a good note, I think Drew is FINALLY feeling better!!
 
Pretty happy guy, right? BTW before anyone asks....he's not playing with an electric cord. It's the cord to a remote control firetruck.....it's not plugged into anything! Geesh :)
 
Saturday was a pretty good day, sunday is when the sickness set in! Saturday we took a shopping trip to Sams Club. We don't go there often, but we really should! Umm, we spent $450! But $139 of it was on this gigantic raft that my hubs had to have for this summer at my parents lake house. Cole is obsessed with it to say the least!
 
 
I also got a new spring purse. I loooked at it, then walked away. When we were loading the truck I found it in the cart, my hubs picked it up without me looking :)
 
I had a little"me time" saturday morning. I'm a girly girl at heart, even though I'm obsessed with Duck Dynasty because I feel like it's my life when I go back "home" to visit the rest of my family. We moved an hour and half away from everyone when I was 15. So if saying I feel like Duck Dynasty is based off my life doesn't give you an idea about my roots, than I don't know what else to say :) anyway, aside from the country life....I love getting my nails done. I had my nails done for 8 years straight. Then 4 months ago I decided I would take them off for a while. That didn't last long. Saturday, I couldn't take it anymore....and got those bad boys done again! I feel complete once again! haha :)
 
After our gigantic trip to Sams Club, it was time to clean out our pantry. I had a ton of baby food that Drew hasn't touched in months. I finally bagged it all  up and gave it to my neighbor. I felt like we hit a milestone with Drew at that moment! Hard to believe that my last baby, is now done with babyfood! time flies!
 
This obviously, made my neighbor very happy! That's a ton of money right there on that shelf! lol. But, I'm glad it didn't go to waste, and went to someone who can use it!
 
 
My goal for next weekend, is for everyone in my house to be HEALTHY!!! What did you do this weekend?




 
 


4 comments:

  1. We go to SAMs every weekend. This weekend, we spent about $600. Ooops. Of course, we got a chest freezer, keurig, and ninja blender and a WHOLE LOT of meat.

    My oldest son wanted that raft. I reminded him we have nowhere to go with it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ladyyyyyy!!! Love that raft IM COMINMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, all this sickness just needs to GO! My Emily got sick AGAIN last night... been a long 30 hours or so here. Sounds like we all need the spring to hit :)

    Cute new purse... major points for your hubby for doing that, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete