Monday, February 18, 2013

Worst Weekend EVER!!

Worst weekend ever!!! I got the flu thursday night, it lasted till saturday. I finally felt normal sunday, only to have Drew start running a fever AGAIN, and a stuffy mess!!Just a few minutes ago, he started shivering! Sounds like flu symptoms to me! Ahhh! I'm so tired of sickness, and being out of routine! I don't handle things being changed on me very well.

I got nothing accomplished this weekend, I'm feeling very overwhelmed from that.My house is a complete disaster, and laundry is piled as high as the eye can see....and it stresses me! But on a good note, thanks to old Mr. Flu....I've lost 9 pounds since tuesday! Holla! I'll take what I can get! haha.



I've never been so excited to see a Monday in my life! Ready to try and get back in the swing of things, and hopefully.....no one else gets sick! I'm sure I just jinxed myself by saying that! Do you take an 11 month old to the Dr. for fever, runny nose, shivering? I took him to the ER three weeks ago with a 104 temp and they told me it was a virus that had to run it's course...and did nothing for him...so, I don't know what to do this time around. I wouldn't go to the Dr as an adult for flu like symptoms, but debating on if Drew needs to go.

Hopefully at naptime today I'll get to catch up on all the posts I missed on thursday and friday, and I'll also get to read about all of your wonderfully, exciting weekends! I'll dream about how I wish I would have actually been able to leave the house this weekend! haha. Have a good monday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you had such a rough weekend! I hope your Monday was better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LLOOOVVEEE that ecard! Why does webmd always say I'm half dead?!
    BTW, stop by my blog...I'm having a giveaway!
    Kate
    NYTjerseygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete