Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

button
 
 
I'm really bad at staying off the scale. I stayed completely away from it for a year, and now that I faced my fear 6 weeks ago, I can't seem to stay off the darn thing! My hubs jokes that he is going to lock it up and only let me have it back for weigh-in Wednesday. Maybe that's a good idea! I was on the scale saturday....and from saturday to today, I've lost 1 pound. That really doesn't mean anything to me because my body is so screwed up. I can gain up to 5 pounds in one day by changing absolutely nothing. How nice right? But hey, a loss is a loss. I'll take it. Still not out of the range of those 3 pounds I keep going back and fourth with....but the day that happens I will REJOICE! lol.
 
I've been getting a little carless this week, probably because I'm frustrated with not really losing. That makes a ton of sense, I know. You're not losing, so hey let's eat crap! Made sense at the time, lol. So I guess right now I should be SUPER thankful for losing that 1 pound!
 
My plan is to change up the workout a little. The dreadmill is where I need to be because I need the cardio...but I'm thinking about breaking that up a little. Maybe 15 min on....do something else....15 min on dreadmill again? Thoughts?
                                             
 
Seriously, this is what has almost happened to me 46 times just by trying to change the song on my ipod! No joke. My goal for next week is to break out of this 3 pound barrier!!! C'mon!!! The good news is, I'm noticing little differences as far as inches...just not really on the scale.

I'm happy with what's happening on the top. My arms are slimming down, and through my face and neck...but that midsection is still a sight for sore eyes. Never get pregnant twice in 2 years people, NEVER lol. I'm actually not even hating my hips....I'm ok with them...but the belly must go! So.......here's to another week of being healthier! Happy Hump Day!
 

5 comments:

  1. That friggin' scale... I used to let it control my moods but thankfully I'm passed that. I weigh everyday too but I find that it helps keep me on track, so I can use it to my advantage. Someday we'll win this battle girl, someday hopefully sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scale is a mutha effing biotch. No lie. PS that is me on the treadmill regardless of what I am doing... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hugs. You got this. PS I live on the scale and I would cry if my Husby took mine away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have almost fallen off the treadmill a few times messing with my phone My cousin called me this morning and said she fell off the stairmill! That's gotta hurt! What I would do sometimes is 15 minutes on the elliptical, lift weights, then another 15 on the elliptical and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Jeremy says the same thing about my scale too funny! You got this girl. Do you all have a Wii with wii sports? Also youtube has Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try an HIIT! It's nice bc it's not boing and you are constantly changing speeds.
    Also, yes I totally get you in the scale. I made my hubs hide it for the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete