Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

I've hit a low. I can't get to my computer today, so I'm blogging from my phone! It's not real easy, but it's convenient! Today is weigh-in Wednesday! I'm not sure how I'm going to link up from my phone, but I'll figure that out later!

I lost 2 pounds this time around. Not a lot, but at least the scale is moving! Especially since my workouts have been less than productive! (Darn you Jillian)

I've also been doing a little more cheating than I should! That stuff catches up with you! Who am I kidding? It's not like the way my body looks doesn't tell people in not living on veggies! But you'll have that.

My goal was to lose 10 more pounds by Drew's first birthday party. I've got 3 more weeks and 8 pounds to go....yikes!

I can't tell how long this post is when posting from my phone, so today like most days lately...this is a pretty weak post! Thank you to those who are sticking with me! It's been a rough month. With my kids being sick non stop, my routine is messed up and haven't had the chance to prepare! Ive had a friend covering my daycare on and off so I could take care of my sick kids, Ive also had to close twice this month which never happens! Hopefully March will be better!



4 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Every day is a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slip-ups will happen but you are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete