Monday, February 4, 2013

Scared of Jillian!

How about those 49ers?? Not so much. Bummer. I only watched until the halftime show was over, so I'm hearing I missed the "good part" of the game. Oh well. I won't be losing sleep over that! :) But I did see Beyonce. I wanna be Bootylicious! ha!

I ate horribly yesterday. If I saw it, I ate it. I haven't had a day like that in a long time! Sometimes I think you have to do that just to keep you from losing your mind....but it still doesn't take away that guilt. But ohhh was that taco bell goooooooood!

This girl has been on my mind lately.
                                  
I feel like I may still be too out of shape for Jillian....but I'm gonna give her a whirl! Do I still continue cardio while doing the shred? I am not getting enough out of the treadmill.....I know I'm moving and that's a good thing...but I'm not going fast enough, or burning enough calories for my liking! Perfectionist! If I'm such a perfectionist how did I get myself into this mess of needing to lose 50 pounds then right? lol.

I need to lose some serious inches in the midsection. That seems to be my biggest problem area. Not the only one, but the biggest one. I'm tired of seeing this is in the mirror!


and when I sit down is even worse! Yikes! So, I'm thinking Jillian is going to need to become my best friend for 30 days, and I, AM. SCARED!!!! So how scared should I be? Like on a scale from 1-10 how bad am I going to hate Jillian??
                                      
                                 Funny Workplace Ecard: The worst part of my Mondays is hearing you complain about Mondays.

LoL, I'm so guilty of this! I don't like Monday because of my hubs schedule on Mondays.....but I pretty much annoy myself, by acting like this! haha.

4 comments:

  1. I probably hated Jillian for the first 10 days, and by the last 10 I loved her. Honestly, I think it would be perfect for you to do. You are never too out of shape for her!!
    I still ran 2-3 times per week while doing it too. The more calorie burn the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you doing Jillian... I hate her, I hate the 30 Day Shred. I suck, I only stick with it for a few days at a time, I just freakin' hate it! No worry on your cheat day girl, you're right, we definitely need those days every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually don't think jillian is that hard. AFter about 10 days, i was like ok, this is boring.

    Pilates for weight loss is the hardest workout i've ever done. i rarely make it through! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I got bored after ten days. Als i read she says you dont have to do 30 days straight and should take a rest day her PR people just thought 30 day shred had a nice ring. Also i would only do level one for 4 or 5 days til the soreness subsides then just do level two it is way more fun and less boring. I got the flu and fell off the bandwagon but i am thiking about hanging out with her tonight!

    ReplyDelete