Monday, October 15, 2012

Biggest Loser?


I vowed that today, I would get serious about my workouts! I need to get moving. It makes me feel better, and I want to do it....just fear I suppose. I started Couch 2-5k but it's hard to have any time to do it with both kids....so I figured out that whatever workout I do, needs to be something I can get done during the day while the kiddos are napping. (while I'm still in my daycare). So I was thinking.....Ripped in 30, or 30 day shred...hmm. I don't have either of them so I would first need to go buy one! Then I remembered....my hubs bought me "The Biggest Loser" for xbox kinnect for Christmas! Yes, I said Christmas! Don't judge! lol. Has anyone ever done this workout? Good, bad, worked, didn't work? I think I'm gonna start with that....and hopefully get some treadmill time in a few times a week as well. Oh and btw....my hubs isn't just mean and bought me a workout DVD for Christmas, I asked him for it, lol. Thought I should clarify before someone was mortified that my husband would do that to me!

So I'm curious, what are your workout schedules? Do you have a certain time of day that you workout? Do you have time to yourself to workout, or is it right there with screaming kids, pets, and spouses? Mine will for sure be with 2 kids under my feet! But, gotta do what you gotta do, right?

After eating whatever I wanted all weekend, and being in this rut the past 3 weeks of just not caring what I'm eating....I've definitely paid for it! I feel awful, look awful, and have no choice but to be mad at myself for this! So here we go again.....starting over! Ugh.


I'm going to follow these tips, and work out, and hopefully see some results! If not......I'm just going to have to start wearing hefty bags!

1 comment:

  1. Try out the Biggest Loser! I really liked it... I thought the Shred was too hard when I girst started losing weight, so Biggest Loser is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete