Friday, October 12, 2012

Drew's First Trip To The Pumpkin Farm

Last night we made a very quick, and cold trip to another pumpkin farm. It's very close to home, and we go every year. I had to buy the rest of my outside "stuff" and Drew had to have his first trip to the pumpkin farm! He didn't go with Cole on his field trip. We weren't able to go till about 7pm...by then it was super cold out, and almost dark! So, our pics were quick and probably not as good as they could have been. But, it was the only time to go...and we had to get Drew a pumpkin! These things are important to me :)
                                                 You can just see how thrilled he was!
Just by looking at this pic, you can see what kind of mood Cole was in! He  had just falllen asleep, and we woke him up to go! Not a happy camper!
at least he gave me one pic of him smiling :)

A few more mums, and some pumpkins! I FINALLY got my straw bales, and cornstalks too :)

Some of the decorations. They have something new every year!
Hopefully sometime this weekend, I can actually get the outside of the house done! it's driving me crazy! Happy Friday, Have a great weekend!! We will be visiting with my parents at their lake house. Spending the night for the first time in the new house!

                                         It's the green house on the water with the light on!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So I should pack my bags then??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a fun time at the pumpkin farm! Your parents lake house looks awesome! Have a great time.

    Thanks for adding my blog button to your sidebar. I can make one up for you if you'd like me to. Just let me know what you would want it to look like or if you want me to use a picture?

    ReplyDelete