Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getting Moving!

I bought a new workout DVD on tuesday night....and started the workout wednesday morning. I'm 2 days in, and so far I love it! Feels good to be moving! I am praying that I make myself stick to it! It's a walk DVD that incorporates aerobics as well. It focuses on different areas each day, and is a different workout each day. It's based on a 5 day week, which works for me! I can do it while in my daycare, and it's out of the way before evening. I love that. Here is what the workouts are set up like:

Monday: 3 mile walk, and ab session
Tuesday: 4 mile walk, and arm session
Wednesday: 1 mile walk and leg session
Thursday: 2 mile walk and chest & back session
Friday: 5 mile walk and full body stretch

Obviously, since I bought it on a tuesday night, my workouts are a little off schedule, so I'll need to do it on saturday, and sunday this week to get on the right track. Today, I did 4 miles and an arm session. I'm sure it's no 30 Day Shred....but it gets me moving! 2 days ago I wasn't working out at all, and yesterday I worked out for 45 min and today an hour! So I'm happy with that! I'll take it!
I've been trying to clean up my diet again too. Yesterday I wanted to claw someones eyes out  a coke because I had a horrible headache! I got one, but only drank half, and put the rest in the refrigerator. I figure, if I'm gonna do this....I can't completely deprive myself, or I will cave....AGAIN. Here is my breakfast everyday this week so far....
And of course you can't forget the unsweet tea!! It's baby steps....but I'm trying to make that change! I said I wanted to lose 15 pounds by November 3. I don't think I'm going to meet that goal seeing as it's 2 weeks away....but maybe we could shoot for 10? I'm not sure that's even possible. But, I'm gonna try! I feel better....and hope to be moving in the right direction! C'mon results! I need to see you to keep going!!

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it, Kristen... and only drink water-- lot's of it... and I promise, the weight will fall off faster than ever. :)

    ReplyDelete