Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Costume Crisis!

So the hubs and I have a Halloween party coming up on the 27th and I have no idea what we're going to go as! I wanna do a couples theme. Last year we were vampires because I was pregnant, and wanted the cape to cover up the belly!

As you can see, I didn't really do much LoL. This year I want something waaaaay better! Like a tv couple, or a classic couple! Something good! So far my ideas are.....



Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth!! Mainly because my hubs would look awesome in a wig like that!! or I was thinking Kanye and Kim Kardashian....now that would be tough to pull off! Kanye, for obvious reasons, and I'm not sure I can pull off Kim Kardashian although my butt is as big as hers if not bigger !!I've thought of old reliable ones like Lucy and Ricky....Sonny and Cher.....but I want something better!! I went to Party City's website and I was not amused with their selection this year! Their couples costumes were basically all cartoon characters. Like Jesse and Woody, Fred and Daphne, even Cookie Monster?? Really? I don't like the "scary" costumes....normally I don't even like wigs....but to pull off "Beth" and "Dog" you can' tbe without the wig!! and I would totally rock the big blonde wig! I love any excuse to have big (er) hair!! So I need some ideas please :)

The kiddos halloween costumes haven't been picked yet either. ( I really need to get on it) Cole has said he wants to be everything from policeman (which daddy just loves, hence the title of my blog) mailman, Woody, Buzz, Batman....and everything in between! Whatever Cole decides to be Drew will be matching somehow! I would love to make them Batman and Robin but I know Cole won't like the mask...so we'll see :) Here are a few pics of my cute little man from last year! Drew wasn't around yet!

                                                My little cowbody looked adorable as usual :)
They will look cute in whatever they decide to be....but my hubs and I need a goooood costume!! What should we be?

3 comments:

  1. You could all be s'mores! I saw it on Pinterest and thought how cute!

    The dog the bounty hunter idea would be funny!

    Cops and robbers (you and the hubs as bank robbers, baby as a money bag and Cole as a cop??

    You know Pinterest will have the answer! Haha

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa is right...Pinterest will have the answer! And you are one hot vampire, Kristen! Whoa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you crack me up! Thank you, I was almost 5 months pregnant so I appreciate that comment even more than I normally would! haha.

      Delete