Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pushing Through?!?!

I had it in my head this morning, that I didn't want to do my workout. I knew I had to, but I reaaallllly didn't want to. I'm not even sure why...just didn't feel like it today. I missed yesterdays, because I had too many kids....and didn't have a free moment to get anything done...let alone a workout. Wednesdays are supposed to be the easy day for my workout DVD. It's only a 1 mile day! But, since I missed yesterday...which was supposed to be 4 miles....I thought I would do those 4 miles today. Makes sense right? Well.....like I said I didn't want to work out AT ALL today...let alone 4 miles. But, I was gonna do it anyway!

I started out weak....just not into it today! Then, everything that could go wrong started going wrong! Kids were not willing to let me have a free second today...I had to stop at least 3 times. I was missing steps to my DVD, I was slower than I was supposed to be...just EVERYTHING! I just wasn't having it today! I did 2 miles....2 very weak, poor, shameful miles and stopped. I still worked up a little sweat! (sad huh) but nowhere near what I usually do....and instead of feeling great after I finish....I feel awful....like I have failed for the day! Ugh! Not a good feeling!

I guess a lot of working out is mind over matter. Usually even if I don't want to get moving, after I do....I get into it and then I'm glad I did it! But, today I just couldn't shake that "I do not want to do this today feeling" Does this ever happen for anyone else? 

My fuse is very short today too! I of course didn't get much sleep because well Drew hates me I never do! I'm just not in the mood for anything today! BLAH! Hopefully I can make the right choices at lunch time....because if I don't, I might just lose my mind! But, what I really really really want is a nice cold pepsi!!! AHHH I need to shake this bad mood today, or it could be a very long day! On a happier note.....tonight we are carving my kiddos pumpkins! Cole is going to have a spiderman pumpkin, and I'm sure my hubs just can't wait! The template looks like lots of fun.....bahahaha :) And I think Mr. Drew is going to have an elmo pumpkin!

I hope all of you are having a good day....send me those good vibes to kick this negative nancy attitude!! Who knows....maybe at nap time I'll be able to do those 2 extra miles I slacked on....maybe even 3?

1 comment:

  1. Yes... let's kick Negative Nancy to the side... That bia has been giving me her nasty mood Kool-aid, too! :)

    Now, let's get to work... We got bodies that are not going to get in shape on their own. :)

    ReplyDelete