Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Pics

This weekend Cole had his first preschool fieldtrip! At first, I thought it was a little odd to have on a saturday...but then it ended up being great! That way most of the parents are off work, and can go too! So kind of a smart idea now that I think about it! Unfortunately not every parent was off work. My hubs had to work so my Dad (Cole calls him Bumby, we have no idea why lol) went with us. Drew stayed at home with Grammy. We went to a local pumpkin farm, one that I had never went to! It was $6 for Cole to get a pumpkin, play in the jumpy house, go in the corn maze, visit the petting zoo, and go on a hayride! Now thats a deal! We had a great time. I love the pumpkin farms....fall is my favorite, until Christmas comes and then I will say Christmas is my favorite! haha.
This teepee was so cool!! Right beside it was a hay tunnel! I thought Cole would be scared to go through it, but he wasn't! He ran right through it, and actually liked it!
I of course took way too many pics, I don't wanna put all 20 on the blog so I'll pick and choose. You're welcome :) "Bumby" is Cole's absolute favorite person aside from his Daddy! He loves his Bumby!
In the corn maze. They had it set up like the 50 states....with little cards along the way with trivia about the states.
My happy boy in the pumpkin patch!
on the hayride!
We had a great time! After the field trip, Drew had his 6 month pics taken.




They take 90+ pics, and these were the only ones I liked. I wasn't so happy with the photographer this time. Drew wasn't feeling him either :) Pretty good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I miss my chunky little 6 month old... he's almost 3 now. Nothing is cuter than that chunky round face!!! :)

    Your boys are adorable! <3

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Cole loved the pumpkin patch... And I love Drew's hat in his photoshoot-- what a little stud!

    ReplyDelete